to Features Page
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Practice Today require Windows?
Yes, Win XP/2000/NT
- Does Practice Today support multiple
- Do I have to pay a fee for each user? No.
Your purchase price covers all users.
- What type of support can I expect after I
purchase the software? Legacy Press provided toll-free telephone support to
most new (Pro)
users for the first year, and to new (Basic) users for the first thirty days. Thereafter,
you can purchase an annual support contract or pre-paid support coupons.
- Can I examine Practice Today before I buy?
Yes. Legacy Press offers a complete demo version of Practice Today (Pro) so you can
thoroughly examine the program before you buy. Download
- I want a completely paperless office. Is
this possible with Practice Today? Yes. Well, sort of. Let's explain.
Practice Today can maintain all patient records on your computer. However, to create an
impeccable audit trail, we encourage you to use fee-tickets, or
Super-bills to cross-check and verify your receipts at the end of the day
against your computer totals. Fee-tickets can be prepared with Practice Today.
- DBase compatible data allows for it to
be accessed outside of Practice Today, transferred between different computers or
- Patient Coupons
- Track incoming and outgoing mail
- Digital picture of patient in EMR
- All data is DBase accessible
- Maintains records of telephone messages
- Prints labels for:
Patients, insurance companies, doctors, referring doctors, employers, and recall patients
- Assess monthly finance charge on a
- Print birthday lists and labels
- Print No-Show lists, and automatically
assess a no-show fee
- Maintain Inactive Patient files
- View, and recall, deleted patients and
- Password access to sensitive areas of
[ Previous | Next ]